- 5 chocolate balls
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 10 large strawberries
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup Cocoburst Dark Hazelnut Almond Spread
- Wash strawberries and dry, set aside with the green tops still attached. Peel and cut bananas into 1” pieces and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, melt chocolate and coconut oil on low heat.
- Once chocolate has melted, remove from heat and with one skewer coat fruit in chocolate.
- Once all the fruit has been covered in chocolate, place on wax paper and set let cool in refrigerator.
- Before serving take fruit and cookie balls out of the fridge and place on a skewer. Each skewer should have one strawberry, cookie ball, and frozen banana.
- Serve and enjoy.