Ingredients & Directions -
For the crust:
250 grams digestive biscuits
1/2 cup melted butter
- Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor or with a rolling pin till it's evenly crushed.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- It should resemble wet sand! Place this mixture in a lined spring foam cake tin.
- Press down with a spoon to create an even layer.
- Place the tin in the refrigerator to set till the cheesecake batter is prepared.
For the cheesecake:
350 gms cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar (powdered)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup Hazelnut spread from Jindal Cocoa
1 tbsp Cocoa powder from Jindal Cocoa
1 cup fresh cream
1 tbsp gelatine
3 tbsp water
- Add the water to the gelatine and let it bloom. Whisk the cream cheese with a hand mixer till soft and creamy.
- Add vanilla essence and sugar. Whisk till soft. Add Hazelnut Spread and mix well.
Take the fresh cream in a bowl and whisk till soft peaks are formed. Add cocoa powder and whisk till mixed well.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the cream and fold in till mixed well. Microwave the gelatine for 10 seconds and add to the mixture.
- Mix well. Pour into the pan on top of the biscuits layer. Tap the pan gently to create an even surface.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours with cling film in contact with the surface.
Unmould the cheesecake and sift cocoa powder on top and decorate with fresh strawberries.
Leave a comment