- Pistachio paste: ½ cup
- Raw pistachios (chopped): 1/3 cup
- Vanilla dough: 1 log
- Unsalted butter: 4 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Mix pistachio paste and butter until you have a smooth mixture.
- Unwrap the dough and slice it in different pieces. This recipe is for almost 18 cookies, so you can slice the dough into 18 pieces.
- Roll each slice between the palms of your hands and press them into chopped pistachios. The pistachios should coat half of each ball.
- Place the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet with pistachio side up.
- Put them into the oven and let bake for 10 minutes. Check to see if they are golden. Then remove and gently flatten each ball using a wooden spoon.
- Put the cookies into the oven again for the next 10 minutes. Remove them when they are golden brown. Let cool.
- Decorate each cookie with the pistachio cream you made before.
Leave a comment