1. ¼ cup butter
2. ½ cup brown sugar
3. ¼ cup cocoa powder
4. ¼ cup powdered sugar
5. 1 tsp baking soda
6. 1 tsp vanilla extract
7. 1.5 cups all purpose flour
8. 1 tsp cornflour
9. 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
10. 1/2 cup milk
1. In a bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar
2. Add in the cocoa powder, baking soda, vanilla extract and whisk again.
3. Add in the flour, corn flour and milk and knead to a soft dough. Add chocolate chips and mix well
4. Make small balls and roll in powdered sugar
5. Add to a muffin tray and flatten and bake for 10 minutes
6. Let the cookie cups cool before removing them from the pan
Recipe for the hot chocolate filling
1. 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2. 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
3. 1 tsp vanilla extract
4. Garnish with – candy canes, sprinkles and tiny marshmallows
1. Melt the chocolate chips and add the condensed milk and stir to combine. Add in the vanilla extract.
2. Add the mix to a piping bag and pipe onto the cookies.
3. Garnish with sprinkles and marshmallows