- Jindal Cocoa cocoa powder
- Jindal Cocoa chocolate ganache
- Jindal Cocoa chocolate syrup
- Coconut powder
- Dry fruits
- Powdered sugar
- Cardamom powder
- First of all, put dry fruits and 200 gm coconut powder in ghee and fry them lightly.
- Then roast 200 gm mawa as well.
- Then mix mawa, powdered sugar, cardamom powder, cocoa powder, chocolate ganache in dry fruits and coconut.
- Then roll out flour roti (add ghee in flour and knead the dough with lukewarm water), add chocolate stuffing and close it by applying water on the edges and remove the extra flour.
- Gujiya is ready.
- Then fry it on medium flame and decorate it with chocolate syrup
Leave a comment